Xiaomi Mi M365 vs Glion Dolly
The main differences between the Mi M365 and Glion Dolly can be boiled down to a tradeoff for performance or best portability.
Xiaomi Mi M365 Pros
- Faster acceleration (0 to 15 mph in 6.3 seconds vs 9.4 seconds)
- Larger 238 watt-hour battery and longer range.
- Better ride quality thanks to large 8.5″ pneumatic tires.
- Higher-mounted lights that project light further and increase visibility.
- Xiaomi M365 is much better if you need repair parts or any type of community-based technical support or modifications.
- Less costly.
- Stronger and redundant braking system.
Glion Dolly Pros
- The scooter folds into a compact 36 x 8 x 16″ size thanks to a folding mechanism, telescoping stem, and folding handlebars.
- Has telescoping luggage handle and dolly wheels for easy towing.
- On public transportation, the scooter can stand vertically on its own, dramatically reducing its footprint.
Xiaomi Mi M365 vs. Glion Dolly Comparison
**Based on Electric Scooter Guide’s real-world performance testing and not manufacturer’s specs.
|Xiaomi Mi M365||Glion Dolly|
|Top Speed**||16.7 mph||16 mph|
|Range**||14.6 mi||– mi|
|Weight||27 lb||28 lb|
|0 to 15 mph**||6.3 s||9.4 s|
|15 to 0 mph**||16.8 ft||40.5 ft|
|Hill climb time**||20.8 s||17.9 s|
|Battery||280 Wh||238 Wh|
|Motor||250 W||250 W|
|Max rider weight||220 lb||254 lb|
|Brakes||Regen + Disc||Electronic|
Xiaomi M365 Overall
Overall. the M365 is a much better electric scooter (and thus the prevailing winner) for the average user.
Runner Up: Glion Dolly
However, if you are a frequent user of crowded public transportation and need to bring your scooter along, the Glion Dolly may be worth its performance tradeoffs.