EMOVE Cruiser vs Zero 10 Comparison
We compare the EMOVE Cruiser versus the Zero 10 — two popular electric scooters from well-known distributors. Both are single motor scooters, with similar size and weight, good brakes and large batteries. Both have folding stems, folding handlebars, and telescoping stems. Both the Cruiser and 10 will have a similar price after either the EMOVE Cruiser coupon code or Zero 10 coupon code.
The Zero 10 will be the sportier scooter, due to a more powerful motor and aggressive controller tuning. It will also have better hill climbing ability. The EMOVE will be the slower, more comfortable scooter, with some practical extras like a loud horn, keyed power switch, and turn signals.
The EMOVE Cruiser is the best, affordable long-ranged electric scooter we’ve reviewed recently. Its energy-conserving controller and 600 W electric motor, combined with a large 1560 watt hour battery allow it to attain an incredible 50 miles during our recent real world range test.
In addition to its outstanding range, the Cruiser is also loaded with numerous premium features including: tubeless pneumatic tires, dual suspension, a loud horn, and turn signals. It is one of the few scooters with an official water resistance rating of IP67 — meaning that it can be ridden in rain as long as it is not submerged in water and its seals are intact.
The Zero 10 is a bigger, more powerful Zero 9, though it still has just a single electric motor. Its 1000W electric motor and 25 amp controller give it much faster acceleration, greater top speed, and better hill climbing ability. It doesn’t quite have the same 50 miles of real world range that you can expect from the Cruiser, but its 936 watt hour battery should give around 30 miles, depending on riding conditions.
EMOVE Cruiser Advantages
The EMOVE Cruiser has many additional features compared to the Zero 10, which make it the more practical, civilized scooter of the two.
- Front and rear semi-hydraulic Xtech-branded disc brakes. Both scooter have dual disc brakes which are excellent, but the EMOVE has a slight edge due to semi-hydraulic calipers.
- An official water resistance rating of IP67. The EMOVE Cruiser can be operated in the rain and the snow as long as it is not submerged in water or too cold. The 8X does not have an official water resistance rating. However, there are some aftermarket accessories you can buy to seal the components for improved water resistance.
- Tubeless tires. Both scooters have pneumatic tires, but the EMOVE has tubeless tires that are stronger and more puncture resistant.
- A 352 lb (160 kg) weight limit. The Zero 10 is rated for only 264 lb (120 kg).
- Large 1560 watt hour LG battery pack that permits more than 50 miles of real world range (according to our tests). The Zero 10 has a smaller 936 Wh pack consisting of Chinese SyncPower cells. The Zero 10 should deliver around 30 miles of real-world range.
- Extra safety features: turn signals and a very loud horn.
Zero 10 Advantages
The FalconPEV Zero 10 also has advantages compared to the EMOVE Cruiser. It is basically the These are mostly related to performance.
- Higher 33 mph top speed. The EMOVE Cruiser tops out at 26 mph.
- More powerful 1000 W electric motor and 25 amp controllers. This will give better acceleration and hill climbing capability.
- Slightly lower 52 lb (24 kg) weight compared to the Cruiser’s 54 lbs.
Verdict: Zero 10 for thrills and EMOVE Cruiser for range
The EMOVE Cruiser and Zero 10 have about the same price. They also share similar weight, size, and numerous other features. Both are good scooter from established brands that back their scooters.
The Zero 10 is a larger, sportier version of the Zero 9. Compared to the EMOVE Cruiser, it very similar in size and shares similar features, but will be the more thrilling scooter.