Dagwood Streets from the Electric Scooter Podcast interviews ESG’s leading man, Chuck Temple, about all things Electric Scooter GuideListen to “The hardest working man in Scooterbiz, Electric Scooter Guide’s Chuck Temple” on Spreaker.
Our greatest compliment was Dagwood’s introduction proclaiming:
And to that we say:
We put a lot of time and thought into everything that we do, and can’t say how grateful we are to have a community that recognizes our work. Many thanks, my friend.
The episode starts with Dagwood marveling at the depth and quality of our reviews, and how the team is involved in creating the content for the ESG Youtube channel and website. Chuck then explains how Ramier, our Lead Videographer, refined ESG’s video production when he started. Dagwood asked if we’ve thought about doing a trailer video for our channel, to show our personalities behind the scenes.
If you want to learn more about the ESG team, visit our new About Us page.
Chuck explains how his first scooter purchase (it was a UScooters) sparked an insatiable hunger to learn, educate, and foster the growing community of electric scooter riders all around the world. He also shares how he and co-founder, Justin, started with a database and built it into a business.
Listen in to the podcast above and tune in next week for part 2 of Chuck’s chat with Dagwood. Follow the Electric Scooter Podcast for more perspective on the PEV industry!
Follow our weekly ESG Scooter News and join us on the ESG Liveshow, every Tuesday @ 5 PM PST on Youtube. You can also sign up for our monthly e-newsletter, so you never miss any of our scooter content.
Ride safe, and don’t forget to wear a helmet!
- The 6 Best Cheap Electric Scooters (We Tested Them All)Want the best bang for your buck? Here’s the best cheap electric scooters under $500 that you can buy right now (we’ve actually ridden them!).
- How to Fix Warped Rotors on an Electric ScooterAre your scooter’s disc brakes dragging? Learn the quickest, easiest way to straighten warped rotors with just two tools and two minutes.
- How to Adjust Mechanical Disc Brakes on an Electric ScooterLearn how to do a mechanical disc brake adjustment, including tools and tips for how to fix loose brakes (while keeping the brake light on).
- How to Lock an Electric Scooter: The Best Lock to Use and Where to LockScooter Locking 101: How to lock your electric scooter, including the best locks for scooters and where you should and shouldn’t lock up.
- Apollo Air Pro Review: Stability and Safety with 18.8 MPH SpeedIn this Apollo Air Pro review, learn why safe and solid doesn’t have to feel stiff or boring, as the Pro rides smooth at 18.8 MPH for up to 17 mi range.
Sign up for our once-monthly mailer for exclusive discounts and the latest electric scooter reviews and news.